Bruno Mars has hosted Saturday Night Live recently. Perhaps his funniest bit was the PANDORA Internet Radio skit. His ability to imitate other music artists really shows through this sketch. Check it out on Youtube.
Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Note: This tool will only help give you an idea of who views your Facebook profile. The links at the top of the list are more ...
-
Warning: Possible spoilers Would you survive if you were alone on a sail boat in the Strait of Sumatra and you were over 60 years old? I ...
-
Heard this song being played on DZAS. Couldn't find the song on the Internet (gasp). I guess it's a really old song, but a part of m...
-
Here's my attempt at the chords of a song composed by Trisha Denise Campañer. I think the original song is a half-step higher. But I low...
-
If we read Judges 16, we will encounter the city of Gaza. Samson Goes to the City of Gaza 16 One day Samson went to the city of Gaza. ...
-
Warning: The following steps involve editing the registry. Continue at your own risk. This tutorial is based on Voran's guide found h...
-
(Note: the following details are valid as of August 16, 2013, the time of this writing.) If you have applied for a passport on or before 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment