Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Monday, March 7, 2016

A Terrible Customer Experience With Mang Inasal Delivery


I was ordering the usual PM2 meal from Mang Inasal so I was surprised that the bill was significantly higher than usual. When I asked the agent at the other end of the line, I was surprised that she raised her voice back at me when I was simply questioning why the bill was higher than before.

It turns out that they were charging more for the extra rice I ordered. I was wondering why this was the case when Mang Inasal is known for giving unlimited rice to their customers. It turns out, they are now charging 22 pesos for each additional order of extra rice.

So I finally agreed to the order hoping to get the delivery done with. It turn out, I had to wait an extra 30 minutes above the allotted 45 minute delivery time. Other fast food restaurants would have given a gift certificate for a deduction on the next order. All Mang Inasal's management did was offer an apology. Strange, since Mang Inasal is supposedly under the Jollibee food chain. But to be fair, Jollibee doesn't exactly honor their 200 peso gift certificate promise for late deliveries. It is all BS.

The driver finally arrives with the order, and gives me the change. I often get the correct amount when they do this so at this particular day, I didn't count the change properly. It turns out, the amount I received was lower than what I should have gotten.

That's three strikes for Mang Inasal on a single delivery. It's really sad that this is happening when I have been a long-time supporter of their services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts