Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Can You Name This Plant? (1st of hopefully many)


I've discovered that gardening can be fun. Unlike software programs which need to be edited to "grow", after the initial set up, (of planting and watering for the first few days), some plants are resilient enough to get by on their own. It also helps that it rains in the place I live in from time to time.

I don't really know the names of most of the stuff I get to plant. Some are from fruit seeds. Other's just grew in the yard. So maybe you can help me out. If you know the name of the plant in the picture, please tell me what it's called and post me a link to a something like a Wikipedia page about it.

Here's the first one:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts