Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Carly Smithson Here You Come Again Chords


It pains me to see that after 4 years, there is still no decent guitar chord arrangement available online for Carly Smithson's rendition of "Here You Come Again" during American Idol Season 7. I believe that her performance is one of the best acoustic performances you will ever see on the AI stage. Check it out. And neglect Simon's comments about her wardrobe and just listen to the song.

I am no expert, but here is an attempt at creating the guitar chords for this performance. I hope you enjoy it and if you can come up or find the actual guitar tabs, please place a link on the comments.

Here You Come Again performed by Carly Smithson


G        Bm7       C - CM7
Here you come again
G              Bm7             C  -  CM7
Just when I'm about to make it work without you
    Em                 Am         Em              Am
You look into my eyes, and lie those pretty lies
    D                   D              D7 
And pretty soon I’m wondering how I came to doubt you

Chorus:
EbM7             Dm7        
All you gotta do is smile that smile
    C#M7         Cm7
And there go all my defenses
Cm7 – Dm7 – EbM7                 Dm7     
Just leave it up to you and in a little while
       G                      C                   D 
You're messin' up my mind and fillin' up my senses

(Key change one half-step up)

G#      Cm7    C#M7
Here you come again
G#                  Cm7          C#M7
Lookin' better than a body has a right to
    Fm            Bbm      Fm          Bbm
And shakin' up my soul that all I really know
  Eb            Eb – Ebsus - Eb
Is here you come again
         G# - Cm7 - C#M7 – Eb – Ebsus - Eb
And here I ---------------- go
          G# (or F)
Oh Here I go

Comment Using Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts