Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rocketeer Guitar Tabs


Saw this cool rendition of Rocketeer by Jayesslee. The song is originally by Far East Movement and Bruno Mars. Below is the video of Jayesslee playing the song in Malaysia.


So I thought I'd try coming up with the chords for their version. I hope you enjoy it. I used the barre version for most chords.

Addendum: Saw this even fuller sounding version by Rachel Lampa. I'm not sure who influenced who, but the performances have similarities. You decide which one is better for you.




INTRO:

         C#maj7        Bbm
Here we go, come with me
         G#                   Fm - Ebm7
There's a world out there that we should see
         C#maj7        Bbm
Take my hand, close your eyes
         C (or G#)                  C7
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer


CHORUS:

    C#maj7        Bbm
Let's fly
    G#
Up, up here we go
    Fm - Ebm7
Up, up here we go

   C#maj7        Bbm
Let's fly
   C (or G#)
Up, up here we go, go
   C7
Where we stop nobody knows, knows

(Just repeat for succeeding verses and chorus)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts