Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Last Shelter: Upgrading to Base Level 22


Was able to upgrade to Base Level 22 today. Not much change except for an additional Oil Refinery. But it was a lot quicker with the addition of several farms. I now have 12 farms in total. Managing them is getting tedious so I guess I'll stay at 12 for a while unless I see the need for more.

DD duel hit our alliance hard. We were already at the top 50 with about 9 days to go. But after a loss to an alliance about two days ago, we dropped to near 60. Unless we come up with major wins within the next week, we probably get nothing out of all the effort we poured into the Doomsday event.

I guess the only reward is the additional resources we obtained from occupying tiles.

Now that I'm at base level 22, the door to T8 troops should open up. But levelling up the Vehicle Factory from level 19 to level 22 is no joke. It's almost similar to getting a level 22 base. So I'm not sure if I should go for that or go for base level 23. Guess getting to base 25 is more important to me. So building will be my priority.

1 comment:

Popular Posts