Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Saturday, October 20, 2012

TP-Link TF-3239DL LAN Card


My internet connection went down a few days ago. Checked all the connections and realized that my LAN Card wasn't even being recognized. Tried re-installing the drivers via Device Manager but still no luck. Fortunately, my motherboard has a built in network port. Plugged my internet connection via that port and everything was working again. It was time to replace the LAN card.

Checked the price list at my favorite computer shop and saw the cheapest LAN card available, TP-Link's TF-3239DL. At a price somewhere between 5 and 6 U.S. dollars, I thought I'd give it a try.

Took out the old LAN card and plugged in the TF-3239DL network card into the same PCI slot. Booted up, and Windows 7 automatically installed the drivers. Blogged this post!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts