Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kadesh


Numbers Chapter 20 verse 1 states:

The Israelites arrived at the desert of Zin in the first month of the year. The people stayed at Kadesh. Miriam died and was buried there.
Miriam was the sister of Moses and Aaron.

We can find the location of Kadesh on bible-history.com.


Let's see where this is in Google Maps.


I pray that your faith is strengthened knowing that the locations in the Bible are real places. It is not a book of fiction. It is God's Word. If you haven't committed your life to Jesus Christ, I would like to invite you to do so by reading this post.

1 comment:

  1. I am doing a cover to cover reading of the WORD...And in the final chapters of Ezekiel and came to the borders of the Millennial Kingdom...And the verse is....
    Ezekiel 47:19
    19 And the south side southward, from Tamar even to the waters of strife in Kadesh, the river to the great sea. And this is the south side southward.
    So...I went hunting for KADESH...I often see a name of a place in the scriptures and want to see it on a map, it often helps me when I am able to visualize something, make it more tangible for me...I ended up here and wow...What an AWESOME site you are running here my dear brother....Thank you VERY MUCH...I have in my possession a copy of Rose Book of Bible charts, maps, and timelines, but REALLY want to get through the Bible before I dig into it...It is a GREAT book though, and I cannot wait to really sink my teeth into it...But I am guessing that it will make the Bible really come alive after I finish this cover to cover reading....Anyways...Just wanted to say how much your work is appreciated...Now that I found it, I will likely share it, and reference it in the near future...I think I have a Bible Atlas in my Wordsearch App too, it was a free book download, and just something that will have to wait until I am done with this...I have SO MANY books awaiting me....Anyways...Thank you much sir....God Bless and MUCH LOVE...!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts