Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Laker's 0 - 3 Worst Start in Years


They say a picture paints a thousand words. Here's a picture of the Lakers.


I wonder what we would hear if we were close enough.

Pau: (thinking) What are we gonna do now? 3 losses at the start of a season, that's never happened in Kobe and my era?

Meta: Hey Kobe, I thought you have guaranteed the Laker's future even after you retired by acquiring him?

Kobe: But I thought he was the best center in the NBA, despite the drama.

Dwight: (thinking) And I thought I would finally win a championship this year. Looks like I'm off to Miami after this season, if I could arrange a trade to get there. Howard for Bosh sounds good.

Blake: (thinking) why am I even in this shot? Oh yeah, I'm subbing for injured old man Nash.

Hey Lakers, don't sweat it. You still have an entire season to recover. When is the time to push the panic button? How many games will it take to make the play-offs? Then the time to panic is when you're in danger of not making the play-offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts