Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Google Adsense Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With a Game of Pong


For those of you who might have missed it, check out the screenshot below of how Adsense celebrated its 10th year with its affiliates. I saw the game when I logged into my account on the morning of June 19, 2013. That means the Adsense program must have started on June 19, 2012.


The game triggers once your mouse hovers over the big number 10 with a party hat located on the bottom left corner of the screen. The number 10 then morphs into the paddle and ball you see on the left side of the screen shot, while another paddle materializes on the right side.

The upper and lower edges of the browser window serve as walls for the ball to bounce against, while the left and the right edges are the respective goals of the Player and the CPU.

As you can see, I at least won 1 round! Happy anniversary Adsense! Hope it doesn't take another 10 years before I meet my first payment threshold ^_^. (I know, I know, it's all about writing good content that's profitable too. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the opportunity to be part of the Adsense program when others are still waiting to get in. Again, thank you Adsense!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts