Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Poem About Making Money Online


a poem for Nathan's Soliloquy


If you think earning money
On the Internet is easy
Then I suggest you try
And experience what it is like

They say put up a website
They say put up a blog
And then, put up a lot of ads
And hope you'll get a lot of clicks

They say go on the face's book
And listen to birds tweet
Build up, amass your following
Drive traffic to your thing

But after years of writing
Providing free content
My online wallet, I look up
And still am discontent

Still haven't reached the threshold
Still haven't gotten paid
You only have yourself to blame
Try harder - you'll succeed

So I continue writing
And I hope you do to
Even if you're just starting out
Remember, love what you do

Give others information
Or simply make them smile
Just knowing someone read your work
Is its own reward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts