Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Alteil EX 13: Legacy of Darkness


Christmas came early with the release of Alteil's EX 13 expansion. And from what I've seen so far, it looks like Solar Kingdom and Wizard Kingdom seem to be the best picks from this bunch. I still haven't seen the Lawtia cards though, and I'll try to post about those if I see them in play and think they have potential.

Solar Kingdom gets two new level 3 cards that will probably work best with an HK Lapierre deck. Both have AGIs below 2, and while one serves as a tank, the other acts as a reviver.

Wizard Kingdom gets another AGI unit in Leyte, a level 2 card that might work well with Wizard Kingdom AGI decks that seem to be prevalent in Folrart Arena. But I'm more excited about the level 5 card that has the ability to return cards that are HP 0 or lower.

The gowen cards seem kinda meh at this point, but I've been wrong before.

I'm excited to see how these new cards will affect the existing playground and whether new metas will arise.

Below is a preview of the cards I've seen so far.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts