Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Monday, May 8, 2017

Zarks Burgers


Zarks Burgers has been around for a long time, but yesterday was the first time I was able to try it because most days, the places are swarming with customers. And I finally understood why. Their servings are hefty for their price. There were five of us and we only ended up paying around two hundred pesos per person.

I've tried Jollibee burgers, McDonalds burgers, Burger King burgers, Wham burgers, Army Navy burgers, and Wendy's burgers. And I can say that Zarks is somewhere in between that burger spectrum. Jollibee, McDonalds, Burger King and Wendy's burger patties are too small for their prices. And they skimp on their vegetables. So if you go for these burgers, chances are, you still are not satisfied after having one. Army Navy and Wham give quality burgers - sometimes the meat is so heavy, you can't even finish a single burger. But they can be a bit expensive. A Zarks burger is just in the middle. Not to heavy on the tummy, but just right for a filling meal.

And they have mustard in their restaurants, something I think every burger fastfood should have. Mustard isn't just for hotdogs. Mustard with ketchup is great on a burger.

And one thing I also liked was their onion rings. I have tried Burger King onion rings and I have stayed away from these ever since and stuck with french fries. But Zarks onion rings are really great. I don't get overwhelmed with that annoying onion taste. It's really very subtle.

So if you're feeling a bit adventurous and want to try a new burger chain, then I would recommend Zarks. I don't think they deliver yet, which is too bad, but maybe later on, they'll catch up with Jollibee, McDonalds, and Army Navy, and begin delivering burgers at your door step, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts