Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Downward Dog 2017


Possible spoilers:

If you like to know what your dog thinks about you, you'll probably like the show Downward Dog. It kind of reminds me of Bryan in Family Guy, except it's a real dog. I didn't really like the show Wilfred - because that was a guy in a dog's costume, so I didn't think I'd enjoy watching Martin, the star of the show. But, after the first episode, I think I'll stick around for a few more.

So far, the show has introduced Martin, his owner, her boss, her boyfriend, and Martin's cat nemesis. It would be interesting to see if a lot of talking animals will have a part in the show, kind of like the movie Babe.

I don't know if Martin will somehow get lost and travel around helping people, or if every episode will be him interacting with his owner. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts