Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Everlasting God (We Set Our Hope) Guitar Chords


Here's my attempt at the praise and worship song, Everlasting God. Hope you are blessed by it.

STANZA
G
The Lord is my light and salvation
Bm                 F#m
Whom shall I fear, whom shall I be afraid
(Repeat)

REFRAIN
                G
I will wait for you
                Bm   F#m
I will wait for you, yeah
(Repeat)

CHORUS
Em     D      Bm            A     Em             D               A 
I will remain confident in this "I will see the goodness of the Lord"
Em     D      Bm            A     Em             D               A 
I will remain confident in this "I will see the goodness of the Lord (Jesus)"
(Repeat)

Repeat STANZA
Repeat REFRAIN
Repeat CHORUS

BRIDGE
D
We will see Your glory come (Oh yes God)
D
We will see Your glory come (Yes God, we believe it)
D
We will see Your glory come (In our city, in our families)
D
We will see Your glory come (Yes God, we believe it)

CHORUS 2
D
We set our hope on You
D
We set our hope on Your love
D                                                 Bm
We set our hope on the One who is the Everlasting God
G
You are the Everlasting God
G
You are the Everlasting
(Repeat three more times)

EXHORTATION (use CHORUS 2 chord pattern)
Yeah
Jesus, we give You the glory tonight
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Oh we celebrate unto you oh God
Oh Lord in our city, we believe you for a miracle
Cmon we set our hope

Repeat CHORUS 2

Repeat CHORUS
I will remain confident in this "I will see the goodness of the Lord" (In our city, God)
I will remain confident in this "I will see the goodness of the Lord" (In our church, God)
I will remain confident in this "I will see the goodness of the Lord" (In our families)
I will remain confident in this "I will see the goodness of the Lord" (Cmon, declare it tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts