Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Sudoku Square Patterns 135 Horizontal


Another favorite pattern of mine is what I call the 135 Horizontal Pattern or the 135 Non-diagonal Pattern. You can see a sample of it below.

I usually remember it as 135, 946, 728. And again, you can switch the order of rows or columns. And 135 can be vertical or horizontal. But once you find the 135 sequence in a row or column, then the entire square pattern should hold.

This pattern is also what I call a Bonus pattern because it has another easy-to-remember sequence of number within it. Can you spot the numbers?

If you guessed 234, then you are correct. I could memorize another set of numbers as 234, 856, 719, but instead of doing that, I know that if I spot the sequence 234 in a row or column, then I'm dealing with a 135 Horizontal Square Pattern.

Back to Sudoku Square Patterns


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts