Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

YouTube Full Screen Does Not Work



I can normally play YouTube videos in full screen mode on most computers, but when I was using one particular laptop, and tried to go full screen mode, all I saw was a "broken screen" - a grayish screen that was pixelated. I though that uninstalling and re-installing Flash player on the problem machine would fix the issue but even after doing this, the problem remained.
This video is really helpful. It explains that in order to solve the Flash player problem, you can
1. right-click the Flash player video, then click on "Settings",

2. then finally, uncheck the tick box which states "Enable hardware acceleration".
This also solved a problem I have been having with Queeky Paint. The application was also showing up as a gray pixelated screen but worked fine after I applied the settings above.
I hope this helps other computer users having the same frustrating problem out there.


Comment Using Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts