Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Alteil: Endless Morning Sale


The Endless Morning Deck image above is from Alteil. I wish I had saved up my gran to the point where I had 3500 so I could have bought this pre-built file, which was for a long time considered as a meta deck. We are talking about three 5-star cards with Verlaat, three 4-star cards with Fistara, and three EX cards with Weissvogel. Verlaat and Weisvogel are key in building an Eternal Morning deck (along with Orfen and Refess Lycanthropes), while Fistara is good for Big Refess or Marduk files. Verlaat and Royal Guard are also good for Refess Level 2 rushes which could vary with Aliria, Verlaat Eskatia, and even the Twins Bistya and Glosfiea.


But instead, I wasted my gran on the 111 Lotto and the recent Batora 2 EX Pack which does not appear to be a Meta changer. (sigh) Lesson learned. I just hope they release Endless Morning in the future. Till then, I'll save up my gran for that possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts