Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Monday, February 13, 2012

Boracay 2012 Zuzuni


If you ever get the chance to visit Boracay, make sure to try out the food at Zuzuni. I really enjoyed the bacon, egg, and potatoes breakfast they served us. Their bacon is better than Country Styles'. The potatoes are nicely cooked and combined with fresh butter.

My friends enjoyed their lava cake and ice cream. It's called lava cake since the hot chocolate oozes out of the volcano shaped cake once you slice into it. I must admit, I am not much of a dessert person, but I still enjoyed these too.

Combine everything with a Starbucks frapuccino and I'm all set.

The people serving in Zuzuni are really courteous and helpful too. They will willingly share their knowledge of other tourist destinations on Boracay and give you helpful tips on how to reach these places. Good food and great service are always a part of a winning combination. Kudos Zuzuni.

Comment Using Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts