Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Letter Calling for Ernest L. Cu's Resignation as Globe CEO


Since Globe customer service can't or refuses to give Mr. Cu's contact information, I will publish this letter in the hopes that this message reaches him.

Mr. Ernest L. Cu,

Globe's customer service, as a whole, is poor. My family has been with with Bayantel for more than 10 years and we have not encountered the type of service your agents have exhibited today. I called up the Globe customer service hotline at 4121212 at around 4 pm and first encountered an agent named Bea Morales. I asked to speak to her supervisor regarding a recurring issue, but after waiting to speak to her supervisor, the call was dropped.

I called up again, this time, speaking to a John De Leon. I asked for his supervisor, Mark Reyes. I asked for Mr. Reyes' supervisor, Lucas Pantanilla, but after waiting for a long time, my call ended back in the Globe telephone queue where you are asked to input numbers to get to the right department.

During the third call, I spoke with a Menchi Delmore. Her supervisor was Mirasol Llamera. While Menchi's handling of the call was excellent, I am still disappointed at the way Globe has handled my concern. If I asked to speak to a Bayantel supervisor in the past, my request was accommodated.

Sometimes, someone more seasoned is needed to understand why a recurring issue remains unresolved.

Please improve your services. Otherwise, please resign from your post as CEO and give the job to someone else who can do better instead of allowing Globe's reputation to remain in the gutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts