Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Last Shelter: Reaching Base Level 25


Today, I finally finished upgrading to Base Level 25. It has been 16 days since I reached Base Level 24. Still used only 14 farms to get to this point. Worked on the farms since December and after almost three months, I was able to reach this point. Had I known that the farms would spell out the difference when I started out in September last year, I probably would have reached Base Level 25 a lot faster.

There are still several buildings that aren't accessible and they require work on the war rooms. So I guess that's my next target. I also have a weaker army compared to other members of my alliance and members of the state. I always lose out to the Champion Duel and haven't even reached the quarter finals so that's something I could also work on. And a lot of tech isn't available until you've leveled up the Institute to level 25.

So there's still plenty of stuff to do after reaching Base level 25. Hopefully, I get to accomplish those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts