Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Last Shelter: Upgrading to Base Level 24


It took about 2 weeks and 3 days to level my base from 23 to 24. I have been using 13 passive farms. One more level to go before the possibility of being done with this game. It will be a bit tougher because my Embassy is only at level 19 and it has to be at level 24. The warehouses also have to be upgraded one level each. All of these buildings require a lot of resources and time (several days) to upgrade.

After getting through base levels 23 and 24, I am more optimistic about finishing base level 25. The farms have been a huge help. If only I had heroes that could decrease the building time and building costs... maybe then, this would have gone a lot faster. But a free-to-play player can only make use of the means that are available to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts