Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Caleb Johnson - As Long As You Love Me Lyrics


Here's what I could get from Caleb Johnson's performance from American Idol. Hope it's accurate enough, but corrections are welcome. Just post them in the comments section below if you have any. Enjoy!

And before I forget, congrats to the winner of American Idol Season 13 - Caleb Johnson. You rock man! Wish you and Jack Black would duet in the future!

Stanza:
We were looking for love in all the same places
Infected with the same disease
In a room full of guys with handsome faces
(Well) We couldn't find a moment to seize

(backup vocals) Always wanted to be closer
I guess that's just the way it goes
(backup vocals) Always / (You were) looking for an answer
When all the time
It was right here under your nose

Chorus:
(But) As long as you love me
You don't always have to say I'm cool.
Yeah
As long as you love me,
We don't have to be together 24/7.
As long as you love me,
I'm in heaven
Whoa / Yeah yeah

Bridge:
You will never have a reason
To tell me that we're through
I will ever ask you not to do what you wanna do
Even if you never show me what I mean to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts