Use quotes for faster searching. Example: "Arrow TV Show"

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Regine Velasquez: Never Give Up


Listen to this video. Regine is great, as always, but one has to appreciate the guitar accompaniment in this song. Respect to Amy Holland, but this new rendition fits the songs message and mood, IMHO.


Just attempting to place chords that might have some semblance to the guitar accompaniment, but I know its nowhere near nor as good. Still, there apparently are no tabs available for this song or even the Amy Holland version.

If you want to help me out, please give me a link to better tabs.

Regine Velasquez: Never Give Up


Standard Tuning


Intro
D - Asus - D - CM7 - Bm7 (Repeat)

Stanza Pattern:
Em                       CM7
I can tell it's gonna be
         B - BbM7 - A
Another night alone
Em                                CM7
And I don't have the energy
      B   -  BbM7    - A
to go out on my own
  CM7           Bm7
When you're gone,
 CM7 Dsus D G
I just want to hide
Em         Bm7
I can't go on,
Em         Bm7        CM7 - D - Dsus - D
All I doubt here inside

Chorus:
G                                  Em
But I will never give up, I'll never give up
CM7                        Dsus4 D - Dsus4 D5
I'll never believe that love just fades away
G                    Em
Never give up, I'll never give up
CM7
I'll never give up
 Dsus4 D - Dsus4 D5
I'll never give up

(Instrumental
EM7 C#m7 F#m7 B Bsus B D
EM7 C#m7
Am7 - Bm7 - C - D (Repeatable)
Am7 - Bm7 - C
F - G Gsus4 G Dsus Dsus D )

Stanza Pattern:
In the middle of the night, I wanna reach for you
I'm so uneasy when you're gone
I don't know what to do
It's so hard just to go downtown
I'm not happy
'Til I'm home safe and sound




Comment Using Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts